Eligibility for California public community colleges is as follows: Any person who has graduated from high school or who is 18 years of age or older may be admitted to California public community colleges.
- Application filing period is Fall of senior year.
- SAT or ACT is not required.
- English & Math placement survey.
- Prepares for technical/vocational occupations, AA or AS degree or option to transfer to a 4-year college/university.
Visit http://home.cccapply.org/ to complete application.
El Camino College
SENIORS: Complete the following Steps of Enrollment by APRIL 30th in order to receive PRIORITY REGISTRATION.
APPLY FOR ADMISSION
Take the first step -- it's fast and easy! Complete and submit your free application online.
- New and returning students (those with an absence of two consecutive primary terms: fall or spring semesters; excluding summer and winter terms) must complete an online application for admission.
- A Student ID number will be issued and emailed upon completion of the online application.
- Official transcripts from all accredited colleges and trade schools attended must be submitted by those schools to the El Camino College Records Office. Students applying for Advanced Placement credit must submit official high school transcripts.
- Submit Official Transcripts
- Apply Online
FINANCIAL AID (recommended)
Need help paying for college? Apply for financial aid!
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or;
- Complete the California Dream Act Application (CADAA)
- The school code for ECC is 001197
- Scholarships Information
- Financial Aid Office
Have questions? Online and in-person orientations provide an introduction to academic programs and support services to help you succeed.
- Orientation is offered online via MyECC, and in person by scheduling a New Student Orientation with the Counseling Office. Appointments are made online through MyEcc.
- New Student Orientation
ENGLISH AND MATHEMATICS PLACEMENT SURVEY
Login to your MyECC to complete the English and Mathematics Placement Survey.
Focus on your goal! Meet with your counselor and complete an educational plan to identify classes that are required to complete your certificate, degree or transfer program.
REGISTER FOR CLASSES
Ready to register for classes? Login to MyECC and register online for classes on or after your assigned appointment time.?
For a more detailed timeline for students starting in Fall 2020, please visit http://www.elcamino.edu/admissions/outreach/timeline.aspx