Most college reps visit West during the Fall semester, although a few do visit in the Spring semester.
The College Rep visits are posted on Naviance. Check Naviance frequently as more visits are added daily. You are responsible for any missed work while attending a College Rep visit. Students wishing to attend a College Rep visit will need to make a reservation on Naviance.
Next, please provide your teacher at least 24-hours notice that you are requesting to miss a portion of class for a college rep visit. It is the teacher's decision whether to release you from class for the college visit. If you are unable to attend the visit, please visit Ms. Torres to see if there are any available brochures.
Instructions for College Rep Visit RSVP
- Log into Naviance
- Click on the “College” tab
- Click on “View all upcoming visits”
- Click on “sign up” to RSP for the visit(s) you’d like to attend
- Print the webpage showing that you have registered for the visit .
- Obtain your teacher’s permission and signature to attend the visit (at least 24 hours in advance of visit)