Warrior Workshop is a unique opportunity built into our school day to serve and reach all WHS students in being successful in their academics through tutorial intervention, extension, or enrichment. Two times a week, students have the opportunity to select and attend workshops based on their academic and school day needs. Warrior Workshop is in place two times a week on Wednesday and on Thursday, from 10:59 – 11:28am.
Warrior Workshop Student Expectations:
- Sign-Up is mandatory for all students 2x weekly
- Students must sign-up by 9am the morning of the workshop.
- Sign-ups open Tuesday at 9:00AM for that week of workshops
- Students must be seated in your Workshop by the time the bell rings.
- Students must attend the workshop they signed up for that day and cannot be a 'walk in' to anywork shop. Sign-ups are required.
- Students are to make WISE instructional choices for workshops based on their academic needs
Warrior Workshop Student Booking Tool Instructions
You will need to login to eTUSD to book the workshop you would like to attend. You have already been enrolled in the course. It will appear under “My Courses”. If the class does not appear instructions for how to enroll appear below. You will need to book a session for Wednesday and a session for Thursday every week. If you receive a ticket from one of your teachers, you must attend that workshop.
Directions for booking a Warrior Workshop session
- Open Etusd
- Go to my courses
- Click on the Warrior Workshop course
- Click on the yellow Wednesday Workshop/Thursday Workshop tab
- Click on the link that says “Book your Wednesday Workshop session here”
- Scroll to look through all of the sessions available to you
- When you find the one you want click “Book Now”
- You can cancel your booking by clicking “Cancel Booking”
- You may only book one session
- Repeat steps 4 - 8 for both the Wednesday and Thursday workshops
*The Warrior Workshop booking will open on Monday for that week’s workshops, and will stay open until 9am the morning of each workshop.
If the class does not appear under My Courses
- Open ETUSD
- Click on “All courses”
- At the top of the page do a search for Warrior Workshop
- Click on “Warrior Workshop”
- Enter the enrollment key whs
- Click “Enroll”
*The course should now appear under “My Courses”