College and Career Center
Location: Main Administration Building
Office Hours: 7:45am - 4:15pm
College and Career Coordinator: Ms. Klarissa Torres
The College and Career Center (CCC) at West High School provides our Warrior community with a variety of information and resources for college and career planning.
Below is a list of resources/services that CCC provides:
- College Visits
- Informational workshops for parents and students
- Individual College Application review
- College essay/Personal Statement review
- Community College options and guidance
- Resources and information regarding the SAT and ACT, and test prep.
- Naviance College and Career search training and assistance
- Scholarship information and scholarship search websites
- Administration and interpretation of online career interest inventories
- One-on-one college and career counseling meetings (for parents and students)