Transcripts and Records
Transcripts and Records Requests for Alumni:
Click Here if you are a graduate of West High School requesting transcripts or records.
Transcript Guidelines for current WHS students:
During the application process, the University of California (UC) and the California State University (CSU) systems do NOT require transcripts with the student’s initial application. Once a student is admitted to a UC or CSU and commits to attending that university, the student MUST send a final transcript in June. Final transcript request guidelines will be emailed to seniors in late May/early June.
Transcript guidelines vary for private and out-of-state colleges/universities (including Common Application schools). Please check the college website to verify if the college needs a transcript with the student’s initial application.
Requesting Transcripts for College Applications:
- Under “My Favorites”, click Colleges I’m applying to
- Click +REQUEST TRANSCRIPTS (middle screen, right-hand side)
- Select Initial
- DO NOT select SAT or ACT scores (our transcripts do not include test scores). You are responsible for sending official ACT and/or SAT and/or Subject test scores to each college. See Naviance for more details.
- Select only the college(s) that require a transcript with your initial application (do not select UC or CSU campuses -- initial transcripts are not accepted with the application)
- Click Done, review your schools and click Request and Finish
- To purchase a transcript(s), please click here for the WHS Business Office Webstore
- Go to Product Categories → Counseling → Transcript for College Applications
- Print receipt (you will need to submit your printed receipt to your counselor at your counseling appointment)
Please come to the WHS Counseling Office (with your transcript receipt)
WHS is not notified when a student requests a transcript on Naviance and/or pays for a transcript via WHS Business Office Webstore.
Inform staff as to what college(s) you are requesting a transcript to be sent
If your college does not accept transcripts electronically, you must provide a typed or handwritten self-addressed envelope with the appropriate postage, which includes the
FULL NAME OF UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE
MAILING ADDRESS WITH ZIP CODE
West High School
20401 Victor Street
Torrance, CA 90503
Please contact your student’s counselor.