Transcripts and Records
Transcripts and Records Requests for Alumni:
Click Here if you are a graduate of West High School requesting transcripts or records.
Transcript Guidelines for current WHS students:
During the application process, the University of California (UC) and the California State University (CSU) systems do NOT require transcripts with the student’s initial application. Once a student is admitted to a UC or CSU and commits to attending that university, the student MUST send a final transcript in June. Final transcript request guidelines will be emailed to seniors in late May/early June.
Transcript guidelines vary for private and out-of-state colleges/universities (including Common Application schools). Please check the college website to verify if the college needs a transcript with the student’s initial application.
Requesting Transcripts for College Applications:
- Under “My Favorites”, click Colleges I’m applying to
- Click +REQUEST TRANSCRIPTS (middle screen, right-hand side)
- Select Initial
- DO NOT select SAT or ACT scores (our transcripts do not include test scores). You are responsible for sending official ACT and/or SAT and/or Subject test scores to each college. See Naviance for more details.
- Select only the college(s) that require a transcript with your initial application (do not select UC or CSU campuses -- initial transcripts are not accepted with the application)
- Click Done, review your schools and click Request and Finish
- If you have not used your free transcripts, see Ms. Martin in the Counseling Office and she will mark you down for a free transcript.
- If you have used your free transcripts, you must purchase additional transcripts at WHS Business Office Webstore
- Click Transcript - $2 Current Students
- Choose quantity
- Login to purchase
- Print receipt
Please come to the WHS Counseling Office (with your transcript receipt)
WHS is not notified when a student requests a transcript on Naviance and/or pays for a transcript via WHS Business Office Webstore.
Inform staff as to what college(s) you are requesting a transcript to be sent
If your college does not accept transcripts electronically, you must provide a typed or handwritten self-addressed envelope with the appropriate postage, which includes the
FULL NAME OF UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE
MAILING ADDRESS WITH ZIP CODE
West High School
20401 Victor Street
Torrance, CA 90503
Please contact your student’s counselor.