Transcripts & Records
West High Graduates:
Fill out the order form below or in the Principal's office. If a parent is requesting a transcript for a student they must have, in writing, authorization from their student.
- Click Here for the Transcript Request Form
- All transcripts require a $5 fee, payable in advance.
- Please provide exact change, cash only.
- You must also include a self-addressed stamped envelope unless you are picking up in person.
- If you would like West High to mail your transcript, include a mailing address and an additional $1.00, per transcript, to be mailed.
- Request will be processed in 48 hours.
- West High does not issue duplicate Diploma's.
Transcripts Requests for Graduates Prior to 2004
- Requests for records prior to 2004 may take 2-4 weeks as they are currently being digitized. Use the transcript request form above and submit your request and payment in the same manner. You will be notified when your transcript is ready.
You may also mail your completed request form, payment and addressed envelope to:
DIPLOMAS: Torrance Unified School District/West High School does not have copies of diplomas.
ATTENTION employer, college and investigative agencies: Due to budgetary constraints, forms sent to us incomplete will not be processed. Once you have submitted a Request for Transcript and payment, a transcript will be mailed to you.
TELEPHONE, FAX OR E-MAIL REQUESTS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.