Transcripts & Records
West High Graduates (2004 to present):
Fill out the order form below or in the Principal's office. If a parent is requesting a transcript for a student they must have, in writing, authorization from their student.
- Click Here for the Transcript Request Form
- All transcripts require a $5 fee, payable in advance.
- Please provide exact change, cash only.
- You must also include a self-addressed stamped envelope unless you are picking up in person.
- If you would like West High to mail your transcript, include a shipping address and an additional $1.00, per transcript, to be mailed.
- Request will be processed in 48 hours.
- West High does not issue duplicate Diploma's.
Transcripts and Records Requests for Graduates Prior to 2004
West High must request records prior to 2004 from an outside Vendor that has converted Microfiche documents to digital.
- To request Transcript/Records, download Request for Transcript Form below. Complete all sections. Submit ONE request. You must bring form in person to Principals Office or submit by mail, as payment is required before processing. Payment MUST be cash or money order; we do NOT accept personal checks. You must include a self-addressed stamped envelope unless you are picking up in person.
- If you would like your records mailed, provide a stamped, addressed envelope.
- Transcripts are $5 each. West only accepts exact cash or a money order payable to West High School, we do not accept personal checks. You must also include a self-addressed stamped envelope unless you are picking up in person, or request it to be emailed to you (Non-Official only).
- Mail completed request form, payment and addressed envelope to:
WEST HIGH SHCOOL
20401 VICTOR ST
TORRANCE, CA 90503
- Records are available for pick up in the Principals Office at the above address. Please allow at least one week to process your request. Do not submit multiple requests as this will only delay processing your records. You must also include a self-addressed stamped envelope unless you are picking up in person.
- DIPLOMAS: Torrance Unified School District/West High School does not have copies of diplomas.
- ATTENTION employer, college and investigative agencies: Due to budgetary constraints, forms sent to us incomplete will not be processed. Once you have submitted a Request for Transcript and payment, a transcript will be mailed to you.
- TELEPHONE, FAX OR E-MAIL REQUESTS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.