Wellness Center & Mental Health Resources
The TUSD Wellness Center is an online portal to help students, parents, and staff members access the mental health and wellness resources, when they need them, at any time. Students and parents can connect with school counselors, access mental health referrals, and tap into tools and techniques to manage stress and create balance.
The TUSD Wellness Helpline is available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Helpline is being answered by TUSD mental health and counseling support staff.
- *Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800) 273-8255*
- *Crisis Text Line: text word “HOME” to 741-741 *
- *Didi Hirsch Mental health Services: (877) 727-4747*
- *LA County Mental Health Services: (800) 854-7771*
- *The Trevor Project: (866) 488-7386*
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.