2020-2021 School Year
Need Technology Support?
Access information and resources on how to use different technology platforms students utilize in their everyday learning.
Nutrition Services Department:
Free curbside meal service (breakfast and Lunch) will continue until June 30, 2021. Meal pick-up will be 2 times a week, on Mondays and Thursdays. On Monday we will give 3 days’ worth of meals (3 breakfast & 3 lunch) and on Thursday we will be giving 4 days’ worth of meals (4 breakfast & 4 lunch). Meals can be picked up during the hours of 11 am to 1 pm at all schools sites (except Shery High). Early morning pick-up from 7-9am available at the 4 high schools. For more information please go to https://www.tusd.org/nutrition-services.
- Google Apps for Education Parent Training Video
- Google Apps for Education Presentation
- Google Classroom Parent Training Video
- Google Classroom Presentation
- Clever Parent Presentation
- Clever Parent Training Video
- Special Ed At Home Presentation
- July 31, 2020 - Special Education Info Session
- July 30, 2020 - Health and Safety Info Session
- July 16, 2020 - Secondary Parent Info Session
- July 16, 2020 - Elementary Parent Info Session
- July 9, 2020 - General Parent Info Session