In support of the District’s mission of student achievement, we as the Human Resources Department, will recruit, develop, motivate and retain the most qualified individuals committed to creating a positive working environment District-wide. Demonstrating excellent personal and group performance, we will provide employment information to employees and to the greater community, to advise employees on District policies, procedures and regulations, and to maintain personnel records in order to support District staff in providing a quality education to all students in an environment that is safe and conductive to learning.
The Torrance Unified School District, an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action / American Disabilities Act Employer, does not engage in any employment practice that discriminates against an employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, marital status, medical condition or physical or mental disability.
Human Resources Contacts
- Certificated Employee of the Year Nomination Form - 2022-2023
- Classified Employee of the Year Nomination Form - 2022-2023
- MYCalSTRS - Manage My Account
- APPLE plan
- Current Job Openings
- Job Descriptions
- Salary Schedules
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Keenan SafeSchools Training
- HIPAA Training
- 2021-2022 - Annual In Service Notification
- Reporting Mandated Child Abuse, Neglect, District Requirements for all Employees, and Title IX Training 8 21
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.