Technical Troubleshooting Guide for Parents
In order to help you navigate the technical side of supporting your students’ learning at home we have developed a step by step guide to help you get connected to the technology you want to access. Please use this information guide to log into the different platforms your student(s) may need to manage.
- Go to the TUSD Clever portal: http://clever.com/in/torrance. (Please note: Use this specific link to go directly to TUSD’s Clever platform. Clever is used nationwide not just at TUSD).
- Click “Log In with Google” button.
- Enter your student's email address - IDfirstname.lastname@example.org - You MUST add the @etusd.org or it will not work. (Example:email@example.com)
- Enter your student’s password which is ID# with two capital letters. If you or your student do not know their email/password, please contact your student's teacher.
- If the account is not recognized, sign out any other Google accounts, and make sure the email is IDfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- For tablets, you can install the Clever app from the Play store/App Store.
- For a video tutorial visit: https://youtu.be/f0O2yqb0q3E
Google Services - (Classroom, Meet, Drive and Gmail)
- All Google Services are available on Clever. Please log into Clever (http://clever.com/in/torrance).
- To log into Google with your student’s account, go to Google.com, sign out any other accounts. Then click sign in. Enter your students’ email. (email@example.com) and password (ID# with two capital letters - Example:1234567AB).
- Students must go through Clever to access STMath.
- STMath WILL NOT work on Android Tablets. On iPads, you will need BOTH the STMath app and the Clever app to login.
- eTUSD login is ID# ONLY for the username, ID# with two uppercase letters for the password.
Pearson Products (all Pearson Textbooks)-
- Pearson products must be accessed through Clever
- Username is the student email address (IDfirstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password is ID# with 2 uppercase letters
- RazKids must be accessed through Clever
- For a video tutorial visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS25RmDPXKQ&feature=youtu.be
For additional support please call the Parent Technology support line at 310-972-6994.
For additional technology resources please click here.
For translations of these directions, please click here on language: