Welcome to the TUSD Testing Services Information page. Here, parents will find helpful information and links related to upcoming and previously administered California Standardized tests within the District.
Additional information about State and Federal Assessments are also available here.
Please click on the links pertinent to the test(s).
CAASPP California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress
Please Note: As part of the review of the 2017-18 Smarter Balanced statewide assessment data, the California Department of Education (CDE) and its contractor, Educational Testing Service, identified a single grade eight mathematics item that was inadvertently included in the 2017-18 assessment. As part of our efforts to ensure that all student assessment results are accurate, the California Department of Education (CDE) has decided to rescore tests for those students who received the item. Only a minority of eight grade students received the item, which means that the majority of grade eight student results will not be affected. Please click here to read the letter from the CDE.
- Understanding the CAASPP Student Score Reports
- (Video – English) https://youtu.be/pTEHryn4mPI
- (Video – Spanish) https://youtu.be/AWsMIYZrZlU
- Resources and guides for parents or guardians to help interpret the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) student score report.
English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (ELPAC)
- California Department of Education/ELPAC: https://www.
- ELPAC Website: https://www.elpac.org/
- Overview Videos: https://www.elpac.org/resources/videos/
NAEP (National Assessment of Educational Progress)
PFT (Physical Fitness Testing)
- 2018-2019 Administration Parent Notification Letter
- Frequently asked Questions
GATE Testing (Gifted and Talented Education)