Curriculum and Instruction
The District is committed to providing on-going professional development for all teachers to ensure curriculum and instruction align with the Common Core to create 21st century learning opportunities for our students. Through unique in-house workshops, instructional coaching from TUSD content-area experts, and school-based professional learning communities, teachers, administrators, and staff receive cutting-edge and research based perspectives to maximize student learning opportunities.
- Career Technical Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Early College
- Elementary Programs
- English Language Development and Language Assessment Center (opens in new window)
- Gifted & Talented Education (opens in new window)
- Local Control Accountability Plan
- Secondary Programs
- Special Education
- Testing Information
- TUSD Information for Research Approval
- Teacher Induction Program
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.