The West High Choirs are excited to return with new events in the 2022-2023 school year. Follow us on instagram @westhighchoirs to stay updated!
Tickets will usually be available for presale on gofan.co 1-2 weeks in advance and shortly before starting time at the door. Prices may vary by event.
All seating is a first come first serve basis unless marked as reserved.
Free parking is available in the lot at the corner of Del Amo Boulevard and Victor Street.
In order to ensure that our concerts are a great experience for everyone, we kindly ask audience members to:
- Show support for all students through applause.
- Turn phones on "Do Not Disturb" setting and lower screen brightness.
- Enter and exit the auditorium during applause only.
- Keep voices down during performances.
- Avoid blocking the view of other guests or the aisles if recording.
Food and beverages will be available during Intermission of select concerts held in the West High School Performing Arts Center. We ask that you consume these outside the lobby, as eating and drinking is not allowed inside. All proceeds will contribute to transportation, uniform maintenance, sheet music, and festival fees. Food and beverages are usually included in the ticket price for Coffee House concerts.