Skip to Main Content
EnglishChinese (Simplified)JapaneseKoreanSpanishVietnamese
Personnel Commission


Submitting a Transfer Request

If you have successfully completed your probationary period, you may file a request for transfer within your class with the Personnel Commission office. For example, if you hold a Campus Security position you may only request to transfer to another Campus Security position.

Employees submit a transfer request for various reasons including change of location, total hours per week worked, or scheduled work hours.  Transfer requests are valid through the last day of the current school year. Requests must be renewed thereafter if the employee has not yet received a transfer.

Interviewing for a Vacant Position

When a vacancy occurs matching your transfer request, the Personnel Commission office will contact you to ask if you want to interview for the position. If you agree to an interview, the Personnel Commission will certify your name to the hiring manager who will then set up an interview with you. The transfer request gives you the opportunity to interview but does not guarantee that you will be selected for the position. The hiring manager may select anyone from the certified list of qualified candidates, which may include transfer and reinstatement requests, along with the top three ranks from the eligibility list.

Submit a Transfer Request Form here


Have a Question? FAQs for Paraeducator Transfer Request Forms HERE

Clike HERE for a guide on how to Complete a Paraeducator Transfer Request Form

*See Section 11.1 of the Classified Handbook for additional information.

This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.