See a list of current job openings and apply on NEOGOV here
If there are currently no recruitments in which you have an interest, you may complete a Job Interest Card to be notified of when a recruitment opens for a particular position.
- All application materials must be received by the Personnel Commission office on or before 4:30 p.m. of the posted deadline date.
- Applications may be submitted either in person, by mail or online. The Personnel Commission shall assume no responsibility for late notice, delays, or non-delivery due to mail or email service.
- Faxed or emailed applications WILL NOT be accepted.
- The Personnel Commission will accept applications only for positions listed under current job openings.
- If you are interested in applying using a paper application, please download our paper application form here. Applications are also available at the Personnel Commission Office.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.