VISUAL & PERFORMING ARTS
North High School Visual and Performing Arts (VPA) programs include:
- Choir: Beginning/Intermediate/Advanced, Show Choir
- Dance: Beginning/Intermediate/Advanced
- Fine Arts: Art 1-4; Ceramics
- Theatre: Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced Theatre; Stage Technology
- Music: Marching Band; Advanced Band; Orchestra; Percussion/Drum Line; Wind Ensemble; and Jazz Band
Each VPA pathway is offered as sequential classes that build our students' creative expression, technical abilities and skills through course content rigorously aligned to California Department of Education Visual and Performing Arts Content Standards for California Public Schools.