Student Work Permits
Applying for a Work Permit
- Print/Fill out the Statement of Intent to Employ a Minor and Request for a Work Permit-Certificate of Age CDE Form B1-1 (DOC)
- Once you are hired, have your employer fill out their portion
- Have your parent sign the document
- Return the completed application to North High's Assistant Principal Portia Rivera.
- You will receive a Permit to Employ and Work from the school office that you will need to sign and return to your employer
Visit the California Department of Education for more information on Work Permits for Students: