Student Work Permits
- Click on the link to the application and print it out: NHS Work Permit Application
- Fill in your information.
- When you are hired, have the employer fill out his or her portion.
- Have your parent sign the application.
- Email your completed application to Dr. Rozanski / email@example.com
- After your paperwork is approved - Dr. Rozanski will email it back to you.
- Once you receive your work permit you will need to print it out, sign it and return it to your employer.
Visit the California Department of Education for more information on Work Permits for Students: http://www.cde.ca.gov/ci/ct/we/workpermitsforstudents.asp
**Entertainment Industry work permits can only be issued a hard copy (school seal is required) and may require additional time due to requested information including attendance, grades and health information.
Job Interview Tips
Students! Do you know how to dress and what to say during a job interview?
The attachment below includes job interview tips for high school students. It has a lot of great information which will prepare you for your first job interview.
Job Interview Tips for High School Students