Sign Up Reminder!
Monday @ 3pm (for Tuesday’s session)
Wednesday @ 3pm (for Thursday’s session)
Saxon Time is a 30-minute period on Tuesdays and Thursdays in which students book themselves into a Saxon Time session, in order to gain extra support or academic enrichment.
- Students must select a class / teacher on their schedule
- Math/Science/Social Science/English/World Language only - If a student's core subject teacher is not available, they must book another teacher who offering the same content/level of instruction.
- Students who are not booked for Saxon Time by the 3pm deadline (on Monday and Wednesday) will be booked by the administration and are expected to attend the session they are booked in. This will ensure that all students should be booked.
- Attendance is taken in all sessions.
- Students who frequently miss booking SaxonTime sessions will be assigned consequences (i.e., warning, inform parent, afterschool detention, campus beautification, or Saturday School)