Requesting a North High School Transcript and Records
Are you currently enrolled at North High School? If yes, click here.
Was your last year at North High School between 2004 and the present? If yes, click here.
Was your last year at North High School 2003 or earlier? If yes, click here.
To order transcripts, please follow the instructions on the Transcript Request Google Form and submit the form.
Prior to completing the form, please view this instructional video for an overview of the process.
For any follow up questions, please email email@example.com.
To order transcripts, please:
- Complete a Request for Student Records form. These are also available at the North High School office.
- Provide identification. We accept government-issued identifications (driver’s licenses) or school ID’s.
- Pay the fee. Every transcript is $5.
- cash (exact change/small bills only – no $100 bills),
- money order (payable to TUSD), and
- electronic payment through our school Business Office Webstore (please note that a convenience fee is added for paying electronically).
- Choose the method of delivery.
- pick up in person from the Counseling and Records Office
- by email: please note that emailed records are unofficial.
- by mail: provide a stamped and addressed envelope -or- pay a $1 mailing fee per transcript. Include also a full address for each transcript to be mailed.
- Place your order:
- In person: Please submit your Request for Student Records, identification, and payment. Your transcript will be available for pick up within two business days. If you are paying electronically at the webstore, print your receipt and bring it with you. If you would like us to mail your transcripts provide us with a stamped and addressed envelope or pay a $1 mailing fee with an address where the transcript should be mailed for each transcript requested.
- By email to NHStranscripts@tusd.org: Please submit your Request for Student Records, a photo of your identification, and a downloaded receipt from the webstore. Your transcript will be available for pick up within two business days. If you want us to email your transcript, it will be emailed within two business days. If you want us to mail your transcript, please pay an additional $1 per transcript at the webstore and then download and attach your receipt. Be sure to provide us with a full address where you want each transcript mailed.
- By mail: Please submit your Request for Student Records, a photo of your identification, and the payment to
North High School
3620 West 182nd St.
Torrance, CA 90504
If you want to pay electronically, include a printed receipt from the webstore, otherwise include cash or money order. Your transcript will be available for pick up within two business days of receipt. We will contact you by email or phone when ready. If you want us to email your transcript, it will be emailed within two business days. If you would like us to mail your transcript, provide us with a stamped and addressed envelope or pay a $1 mailing fee per transcript with an address where each transcript should be mailed.
To order other records, please follow the same procedure as for transcripts, except note what records you are seeking in “Other Records” on the Request for Student Records form and make appropriate payment. The $1 mailing fee is for a 1 oz. standard business-size envelope, sufficient for immunization records through the U.S. Postal Service (domestic mail only). Please contact us if you need more postage.
Records for students who attended in 2003 and earlier were originally stored on microfiche. These records have been digitized but are at the district office and require different handling. We order these records as soon as we receive a complete request (form, identification, and payment), but it may take one to two weeks to receive them. Please contact the Records Office if you have questions. We can be reached at NHStranscripts@tusd.org or by phone at (310) 533-4412, extensions 7076 or 7079. Thank you for your understanding.
To order transcripts and other records, please click here