Dear Magruder Families,
We are so excited for the upcoming 23-24 school year! I am honored and excited to continue serving the community as the Principal of Magruder Middle School. We had a fantastic 22-23 school year and are looking forward to a year full of endless possibilities. We are excited to continue to offer events for our students and families that allow our community to be a part of our Mustang family including our dances, movie night, carnivals, and more.
This past year, we have had much to be proud of:
- Our school had 5 students compete at the Regional Invention Convention where 3 were picked to compete at the state level and 1 went on to compete and win at the National level!
- Our flag football team was undefeated against the other TUSD middle schools
- Our English Language Learner program continues to be one of the best in the district
As we start 2023-24 school year we are looking forward to:
- Celebrating our 70th anniversary as a District
- Additional elective offerings including a new Project Lead the Way (engineering) course for students
- A brand new marquee facing Prairie Ave
- Continuing to offer before and after school programs for our students including GATE, Intervention, STEM, and more
I look forward to supporting the growth and success of Magruder and all students both in and out of the classroom. The programs and opportunities that Magruder offers continue to focus on students and provide opportunities for our students. Magruder has outstanding students, dedicated staff, and incredible parents which all contribute to our Mustang family.
I look forward to the 23-24 school year and continuing the legacy of excellence that Magruder is known for.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns
Keely Hardage, Ed. D.
Magruder Middle School