Student Supply List
Students are expected to come to school prepared to work. The items listed below help students complete work in class and keep track of papers and assignments. Supplies are expected to be in the student’s possession or locked in their locker when not being used (specifically at lunch).
Our basic list of materials students need to have are:
- Planner - each student is given a planner at the beginning of the school year. If planner get gets lost or destroyed a new one can be purchased from the student store (Open on Tuesdays in room 26)
- Student ID - best kept in front pocket of planner. Use tape to close top to prevent it falling out.
- 3- Ring Binder (at least 3") - with lined paper and dividers (preferable with pockets)
- Black and Blue pen
- #2 Lead Pencils and erasers. Can also have mechanical pencils but have a regular one in case of failure or no lead. Mechanical pencils are sold for .50 cents in the library if needed.
- Highlighters (2 colors)
- All students must have an independent reading book at all times.
Useful items to have at home:
- Colored pencils and markers
- Calculator (can use one on phone)