Student ID Cards


Students will be issued a Magruder ID card at the beginning of the year. The ID Card should remain with them at all times while in school. 

The ID card is used for cafeteria lunches, borrowing recreation equipment at snack and lunch, checking out library books, and for other school activities. The Student ID card must be shown to school personnel upon request.  Students may also use their ID cards to obtain discounts at certain local businesses and for admittance to the City of Torrance's CoRec activities.

If lost - please see Mrs. Fischer for a replacement card.  Cost for replacement is $5.00.  Or you can do a half hour of Magruder Community Service* before or after school at an arranged date. If student loses his/her ID  more than once school consequences like a detention may apply.

* "Magruder Community Service" is described as any jobs or assistance needed by teachers or staff at the time.  For example: helping Mrs. Fischer with book inventory, or helping Mr. Lawrence put out chairs for an assembly.