Change of Address Policy
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Two (2) Proofs of Residence
Please download the change of address packet above and submit in person at 2336 Plaza Del Amo, Torrance, CA 90501
Utility Bill (Cable, internet, home phone, electricity, water, trash, gas)
Must be dated within 60 days
- Top portion of utility bill must be submitted – stubs/bottom portion of bill will not be accepted
- Must display matching service address and parent/guardian name as the primary account holder on top & bottom portion of bills
- Mortgage Statement – the property and mailing address must match
- Property Tax – the property and mailing address must match
- Lease/Rental Agreement (complete agreement with signatures of all parties)
If you have recently moved you can request a “Verification Letter of Service” from Southern California Edison (electric), SoCal Gas (gas), or City of Torrance (water)
If you are enrolled in paperless billing we will accept a complete PDF printout of your billing statement (not a screen shot of your account).
Cell Phone Bills, Bills with Disconnect Notices, Screenshots/Profiles, or Bills Showing “C/O or %” by the Parent’s Name are NOT ACCEPTED.
If the parent/guardian and student(s) either rent space or live in a home with someone else who resides within the TUSD boundaries:
Both the Primary Owner/Leaseholder of the Residence (Landlord) AND the Parent/Guardian (Tenant) must provide Residency Verification AND
Both must be present during enrollment and/or address changes to sign an Affidavit of Residency (AOR).
Please be advised AOR’s are renewed annually and the school site may conduct a home check to verify student residency.
Landlord will need to provide two original utility bills
Tenant/Guardian will need to provide one of the following:
Bank Account Statement
Car Insurance Billing Statement
Any Correspondence from a Government Agency or Department
If your are not able to provide any of the above mentioned proofs of residence or if you have any questions, you will need to contact our Family Welcome and Enrollment Center located at 2336 Plaza Del Amo in Torrance so we can better assist you.
Questions? Call (310) 972-6280 or email email@example.com
- 23/24 Enrollment Dates
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Age & Grade Level Placement Info (opens in new window)
- Change of Address
- Child Care
- Contact Us
- Enroll In-Person
- Enroll Online
- Homeless and Foster Youth
- Nutrition Services
- Open Enrollment
- Other FAQ Sheets
- Parent & Family Resources
- Preparing for Enrollment
- School Locator (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.