2019-2020 North High School PTA Executive Board
President - Michael Beasley
1st VP - Programs - Diane Diekmann
2nd VP Way and Means - Nannette Nolan
3rd VP Membership - Cynthia Gasparro
Recording Secretary - Traci Mellin
Financial Secretary - Shania Asato
Treasurer - Amy Caponpon
Historian - Cayme Momita
Auditor - Timmi McShane
Corresponding Sec - Alicia Allen
Parliamentarian - Cynthia Gasparro
This is to notify the NORTH NHS PTA Association of the current bylaw change: increase membership from $8.25 dollars to $10.00 dollars.
Each member of the association shall pay annual dues of ten dollar(s) and cents ($ 10.00 ) per member (also means per capita) to the association.
Easy Ways to Support NHS
EASY WAYS TO SUPPORT NHS
- Link your Target Visa or Target Card to North's School ID # 36269 at www.target.com/tcoe or call 1-800-316-6142.
- Register or re-register your Ralphs Rewards Card and up to 4% of your Ralphs purchases will be donated to NHS. https://www.ralphs.com/topic/community
North High School's NPO (Non-Profit Organization) # is 92678. ALL supporters must re-register their Ralphs Rewards card EVERY year on or after September 1st to continue their participation in the Ralphs Community Contribution Program.
- Register your Vons Club Card at www.escrip.com. Group ID #6596931
- Register a Food 4 Less Fuel Saver Rewards/Community Rewards Card at www.food4less.com. Click on Community, Community Rewards, and enroll. Cards are available in the School Office. NPO # 92678
- Register a Super A Foods eScrip Community Card at www.escrip.com or call 1-800-931-6258. Cards are available in the School Office. Group ID #6596931
- Register a KV Mart eScrip (TopValu, Valu +, Buy Low, PriceRite, ValuMart, and Amar Ranch) Community Card at www.escrip.com or call 1-800-931-6258. Cards are available in the School Office. Group ID #6596931
- Register ANY major credit card or debit card at www.escrip.com and use that card when you shop ateScrip merchants. Group ID #6596931
- SpreeBird formerly Screamin Daily Deals will donate $1 to NHS PTA for email addresses signed up to receive daily deals at www.spreebird.com and 10% of any deals purchased from them in the future.
- The Office Depot 5% Back to Schools Program donates up to 5% of your in store or online purchases at www.officedepot.com. North's School ID# is 70015841. Please give the school ID # to the cashier BEFORE your transaction is totaled.
5 % Back to
North High School
School ID # 70015841