2020-2021 School Year
Need Technology Support?
Access information and resources on how to use different technology platforms students utilize in their everyday learning.
Instructional Models for 2020-2021:Parent Guidebook(s)
On Monday, July 13, 2020, the Board of Education approved the instructional delivery models for the 2020-2021 school year: a distance learning model for families wishing to learn from home five days per week and a blended learning model for families wishing to safely return to school for part of the week and learn from home part of the week:
A Guide for Parents (Spanish Translation: A Guide for Parents )
A Guide for Parents 2.0 - Assessments and Special Services
A Guide for Parents 3.0 - Reopening Schools
Nutrition Services Department:
Free curbside meal service (breakfast and Lunch) will continue until June 30, 2021. Meal pick-up will be 2 times a week, on Mondays and Thursdays. On Monday we will give 3 days’ worth of meals (3 breakfast & 3 lunch) and on Thursday we will be giving 4 days’ worth of meals (4 breakfast & 4 lunch). Meals can be picked up during the hours of 11 am to 1 pm at all schools sites (except Shery High). Early morning pick-up from 7-9am available at the 4 high schools. For more information please go to https://www.tusd.org/nutrition-services.
- Google Apps for Education Parent Training Video
- Google Apps for Education Presentation
- Google Classroom Parent Training Video
- Google Classroom Presentation
- Clever Parent Presentation
- Clever Parent Training Video
- Special Ed At Home Presentation
- July 31, 2020 - Special Education Info Session
- July 30, 2020 - Health and Safety Info Session
- July 16, 2020 - Secondary Parent Info Session
- July 16, 2020 - Elementary Parent Info Session
- July 9, 2020 - General Parent Info Session