Online Prepayment: Please take advantage of the options to prepay your student's meal accounts. Prepaid meal accounts help the lunch lines go faster and gives students more time to eat, relax, and play. It also gives you the peace of mind of not having to worry about looking for lunch money every day or worry that it might get lost, stolen or used for other things other than lunch. Click on the Titan icon above to sign up today for an account.
Paying by Check: You can also make check payments to TUSD Nutrition Services. Please make check payable to: TUSD Nutrition Services. Checks can be mailed to: Nutrition Services Dept. 2335 Plaza Del Amo, Torrance, CA 90501 or dropped off directly to the school site or Nutrition Service office located at 2335 Plaza Del Amo, Torrance, CA 90501.
Paying by Cash: Give cash directly to the school site cafeteria staff or Nutrition Service office.
*Sorry, we cannot take payments over the phone with credit cards*
Meal Charge Policy:
All students who are qualified for free or reduced price meals:
- Will be provided meals and charged the appropriate rate (reduced priced students are charged $.25 for breakfast and $.40 for lunch) regardless of any balance owed.
Students who are not qualified for free or reduced price meals will be charged full price and allowed the following:
- Elementary students are allowed to charge meals to their account with no limit.
- Middle school students are allowed to charge up to $5.
- High school students are not allowed to charge any items if there is money owed.
- Food will not be provided to students who do not have funds to pay at Middle and High School levels.
Households are responsible for all meal charges accrued throughout the school year. Balance notifications (phone, text, email) will be sent multiple times per week to keep households informed of balances owed. Account deposits, payments, and monitoring may be done online at: tusd.org/nutrition-services, at the school site, or in the Nutrition Services Office. If a payment plan is needed, please contact the Nutrition Services Office to make the necessary arrangements.