Sign and Banner Application
TUSD desires to promote positive relationships between the schools and community organizations. Just as community organizations can build support for the schools, the schools can cooperate with these groups under certain circumstances by publicizing services, special events and public meetings of interest to students and parents/guardians.
Materials approved for distribution shall further the District’s intended purpose, directly benefit the students, support the basic educational mission of the District or be of intrinsic value to the students. Materials shall not promote any particular religious or political interest except as specified below.
Please follow instructions for submitting a sign or banner application: (EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: the District requires a copy of the banner requesting to be posted be submitted along with the application)
- Only an authorized officer from your organization may complete/submit the application. (i.e. President, Vice President, Board Member, etc…). Apply here
- If posting at multiple schools, please list all schools on a separate sheet.
- Banner applications are only good for 90 days at a time and expire on June 30 each year.
- COMPLETE the application in its entirety.
- Send the application and copy of banner to Van Chu in Administrative Services.
- Once the permit application is approved, both the applicant and the school site(s) will be notified.
Note to PTAs: Please send your application directly to your principal's office if only posting at your home school. Should you wish to post at schools in addition to your home school, you would need to submit your application to the Administrative Services office.
NOTICE TO APPROVED APPLICANTS: You are required to contact the site(s) to confirm banner placement. Each site has specific areas banners are to be placed. If banners are placed in an unauthorized/unapproved area, they will be removed and disposed of without notification. Thank you.
You may mail, email, fax, or drop off your application to:
Torrance Unified School District
Attn: Van Chu
2335 Plaza del Amo
Torrance, CA 90501
Phone: (310) 972-6064
Fax: (310) 972-6065
***Signs and banners placed on District property without prior approval will be removed and disposed***
- Purchasing Department
- Bond Measure
- Facilities & Operations/Transportation
- Food Truck Procedures and List (opens in new window)
- Risk Management
- Sign and Banner Application
- Strategic Communications Initiative
- Use of Facilities
- Developer Fees
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.