Community eFlyer Procedures
The District has contracted with Peachjar to provide electronic flyer delivery to our TUSD families. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school and streamlines the process for District staff.
You may register with Peachjar as an “Enrichment or Community Organization” and upload your flyer for distribution to your desired school(s).
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office (to the Public Information Officer). The PIO will review the material and approve or deny based on the guidelines below. Flyers will be approved every Friday. If Friday falls on a holiday, flyers will be approved the Thursday before. Flyers will not be approved during district designated holidays or breaks. During those times, flyers will be approved the day before the holiday and the first day that the district reopens. Please make sure that your flyers have been submitted at least 10 days week before the event date. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed at our schools.
To get started:
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as an Enrichment / Community Org. (account type)
- Upload your flyer for approval
Peachjar Flyers Uploading Guidelines:
- Be in PDF format
- Contain clip art only- no images of people, students, etc.
- Be in portrait orientation- 8.5 x 11
- Bear the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity
- Also include a Spanish version if uploading to all schools or based on the school’s demographics
TUSD APPROVAL GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS
The TUSD Public Information Officer will approve fliers based on the following guidelines.
TUSD approves the distribution of flyers that promote:
- Educational events aligned to the District’s vision, mission, and core values for the betterment of student learning
- Healthy and wholesome enrichment opportunities that support education beyond the classroom
- Leisure activities for our students and families sponsored by organizations/agencies that support our schools or district
TUSD does not approve the distribution of:
- Flyers for private businesses (martial arts, tutoring, computer companies, coupons, etc.)
- Flyers for organizations that do not have a partnership with TUSD schools
Please Note: a facility use permit must be obtained PRIOR to flyer approval.
For facility use permit please visit our website at: http://www.tusd.org/administrative-services/facilities
For banner approval application please visit our website at: http://www.tusd.org/administrative-services/sign-banner-app
Approval of your flyer does not imply TUSD endorsement of any identified product and/or service.
The District Qualifier will automatically be included on the flyer.
*** TUSD reserves the right to revoke privileges from a community/agency program provider if, after distribution of a flyer, it is found to have been promoting an activity that does not align with the guidelines for distribution (e.g. activity as described in the flyer was not what actually occurred).