Peachjar: External Community Organizations
Our District contracts with Peachjar to provide electronic flyer delivery to our families in an effort to save paper. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school and streamlines the process for District staff.
You may register with Peachjar as an Enrichment or Community Organization and upload your flyer for distribution to your desired school(s).
To request flyer approval, please follow the steps below. Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the District office's Communications Coordinator, who will review the material and approve or deny it based on the guidelines below. Flyers will be approved every Wednesday and distributed twice a week.
As a best practice, please make sure that your flyers are submitted at least 7 days before the event date. Please be aware that holidays and school closures may slightly delay the distribution. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all families at the schools you select and posted online.
To get started:
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as an Enrichment / Community Organization (account type)
- Upload your flyer for approval
Peachjar Flyers Uploading Guidelines:
- Be in PDF format
- Contain appropriate clip art or authorized use of appropriate, real images (students, families, etc.)
- Be in portrait orientation- 8.5 in. x 11 in.
- Include the name and contact information of the sponsoring organization
- Engage parents with Call-to-Action buttons like ‘Sign Up’ and ‘Learn More.'
- Also include a Spanish version if uploading to all schools or the most appropriate language based on flyer or school demographics
- If needed, please click here for more detailed instructions on how to upload your flyer to Peachjar.
TUSD APPROVAL GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS
Our Communications Coordinator will approve flyers and events based on the following guidelines:
- Educational events aligned to the District’s vision, mission, and core values for quality student learning
- Healthy and wholesome enrichment opportunities that support education beyond the classroom
- Leisure activities for our students and families sponsored by organizations/agencies that support our schools or district
Our District does not approve the distribution of:
- Flyers for private businesses (martial arts, tutoring, computer companies, coupons, etc.)
- Flyers for that solicit funds or services for an organization
- Flyers that position the District (or any of its schools) on any side of a controversial issuue
- Flyers that discriminate against, attack, or denigrate any people group
Please Note: a facility use permit must be obtained PRIOR to flyer approval.
Approval of your flyer does not imply Torrance Unified endorsement of any identified product and/or service.
The District Qualifier will automatically be included on the flyer.
We reserve the right to revoke privileges from a community/agency if, after distribution of a flyer, it is found to have been promoting an activity that does not align with the guidelines for distribution (e.g. activity as described in the flyer was not what actually occurred).
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.