Peachjar: External Community Organizations
Our District contracts with Peachjar to provide electronic flyer delivery to our families in an effort to save paper. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school and streamlines the process for District staff.
You may register with Peachjar as an Enrichment or Community Organization and upload your flyer for distribution to your desired school(s).
As a best practice, please make sure that your flyers are submitted at least five (5) to seven (7) days before the event date. This time frame allows our Communications Coordinator to review your flyer, our families to receive the flyer information, and further complete the requested flyer process. Please be aware that holidays and school closures may slightly delay the distribution. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all families at the schools you select and posted online to the school(s') flyer page.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (310) 972-6058 for support with your flyer submission.
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the District office's Communications Coordinator, who will review the material and approve or deny it based on the guidelines below. Flyers will be approved and distributed twice a week. To upload your flyer for approval, please follow the steps below.
How to Upload Flyer for Approval:
- Visit the following Peachjar link
- Register as an Enrichment / Community Organization (account type)
- Upload your flyer for approval
Peachjar Flyers Uploading Guidelines:
- Be in Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Contain appropriate clip art or authorized use of appropriate, real images (students, families, etc.)
- Be in portrait orientation- 8.5 in. x 11 in.
- Include the accurate name and contact information of the sponsoring organization
- Engage parents and families with Call-to-Action buttons like ‘Sign Up’ or ‘Learn More.'
- Also include a Spanish version if uploading to all schools or the most appropriate language based on flyer or school demographics
- If needed, please click here for more detailed instructions on how to upload your flyer to Peachjar.
Please click here for Torrance Unified Flyer Approval Policies to ensure that your flyer meets District guidelines and requirements.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.