Get Involved any way you can! There are various opportunities to keep up to date on events and activites hosted by the district we are posting relevant parent meetings on this page.
Overwhelmed with all the changes and trying to find a way to juggle all of your responsibilities and take care of yourself? Are you interested in participating in a peer networking wellness group? Finding time for ourselves is important in these stressful times with so much on our plates it can be critical to find ways to connect.
Student Services is interested in hosting a peer support group for any TUSD staff or Parents who are interested in connecting with their peers for moral support and community.
Join us, Click Below!
The goal of the TUSD Stop the Stigma Campaign is to reduce the stigma of accessing mental health services and promote wellness. Students should create a positive message to reduce the stigma of seeking help for mental health issues, or promote wellness and can use #TUSDStoptheStigma, #MentalHealthisHealth. #TUSDwellness
2020 Student Poster & Video Contest
- Entries due by May 31, 2020
- Open to all TUSD students/South Bay students
- All Entries must NOT include any of the following:
- - No Profanity - No Violence -No weapons, drugs - No copyrighted material
- Poster or Video must illustrate, interpret and emphasize the theme of Mental Health Awareness Month to reduce the stigma of accessing mental health services and promote wellness.
- Students are encouraged to either focus generally on wellnes, reducing stigma about mental health or focusing on a high risk group such as LGBTQ students, students with disabilities, homeless, foster, etc.
- Poster entries can utilize pastel, oil, colored pencils, markers, pencil, watercolors, acrylic paints, or can be made on electronic devices.
- Students should take a photo or a screenshot of their poster for submission.
- Video entries can be up to 5 minutes maximum.
* 1st Place - Mental Health Swag Bag filled with StoptheStigma promotional materials, $75 Target gift card
* 2nd Place - Mental Health Swag Bag filled with StoptheStigma promotional materials, $50 Amazon gift card
* 3rd Place - Mental Health Swag Bag filled with StoptheStigma promotional materials, $25 Starbucks gift card
We’re sorry, no events were found for this calendar.