Dr. Kati Krumpe
Chief Academic Officer
- Facilitates the writing of and implementation of school achievement plans, and assists with the design and review of a more efficient school improvement plan.
- Designs and monitors a professional development plan for all staff.
- Provides training for all staff on effective data analysis that will effect instruction.
- Assesses individual school’s achievement needs and assists in securing resources to meet those needs.
- Serves as a liaison with all district divisions and departments for the implementation of instructional initiatives across the district including extended day and summer programs.
- Directs all federally-funded Title and IDEA program activities and assists in the direction of the functioning of administrative, supervisory, and technical support to staff engaged in activities pertinent to ESEA, Title, and IDEA programs.
- Coordinates the management of the development of short- and long-term strategies for the district and directs the implementation of new programs.
- Provides input related to curriculum and instruction evaluation process.
- Ensures the effective implementation of district instructional and educational policies of principals, directors, and staff under his/her supervision.
- Directs implementation of school reform legislation.
- Makes recommendations to reorder the teaching/learning process based on the assessment of student achievement data.
- Coordinates curriculum and instructional programs, including supervision, articulation, and evaluation of programs and materials.
- Coordinates appropriate committees in planning, development, and revisions of curriculum guides, curriculum objectives, course outlines, textbook adoptions, and instructional materials.
- Supervises Assessment and Evaluation in accordance with legislative mandates and District policies.
- Coordinates private, federal, and state grant applications.
- Coordinates Special Projects reports, documents, and plans in accordance with legislative mandates and District policies.
The following departments are under the auspices of the Chief Academic Officer:
- Accountability, Assessment and Evaluation
- California Learning to Teach Program
- Curriculum and Instruction
- English Language Development
- Gifted and Talented Education
- Grant Applications
- Special Education
- Special Projects and Categorical Projects
- Technology for Learning
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.