Chief Educational Technology & Information Services Officer
- Coordinates with the integration of education technologies and other instructional materials and processes into the District's curriculum and instructional practices.
- Directs the development of strategic directions for the District's network system, technology infrastructure, server and storage system, and instructional implementation.
- Implements and evaluates systems and procedures to protect data integrity, reliability and accessibility.
- Designs and implements on-line quality assurance support programs including system and database security.
- Coordinates the development of staff instructional strategies utilizing educational technology, District-wide technology applications, technology systems and network systems.
- Develops functional specifications, standards and requirements for hardware and/or software purchase and design to ensure optimum system and end-user performance.
- Works collaboratively with schools and departments to support educational technology integration and innovation.
- Assists in the evaluation of the effective use of educational technology throughout the District.
- Coordinates in the development, review and implementation of the District-wide technology plan, including the network design, infrastructure systems, staff development program, information services and instructional program.
- Assists with the coordination of staff development and training in the implementation of educational technology.
- Coordinates demonstrations of educational technology equipment, software, and information services.
- Assists with, and monitors the implementation of instructionally related contracts with the Los Angeles County Office of Education and other public agencies.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.