All transcripts will be paid for in the Counseling Office, Students will bring their request form, along with $2 (cash only) per transcript, and their student ID.
Steps to Request Transcripts for Seniors:
- Login to your Naviance account
- Click on the “Colleges” tab
- Click on “Colleges I’m Applying To”
- Click “Request Transcripts”
- Indicate the type of transcript you are requesting (Initial, Mid-year, or Final).
- Under “Where are you sending the transcripts? “Select the college(s) you are requesting a transcript for by clicking the box next to its name. DO NOT click on UCs and CSUs!
- Click “Request and Finish” at the bottom of the page once you’ve added everything you need
- Go back to “Colleges I’m applying to” and click on “Manage Transcripts” Print that Transcript Status Page
- Fill out the TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM found below or you can pick one up at the Counseling office
- Bring a copy of your Transcript Status Page, Transcript Request Form and your payment ($2 per transcript--CASH ONLY) to the counseling office. Bring addressed envelopes with a stamp for any non-electronic transcript submissions
- NOTE: Before you can send any transcripts, you must turn in a “Parent Consent for Transcript Release” Form (this was a form that came in your registration packet over the summer). Please check with your counselor to make sure that you have turned that in
Transcript requests can be made before school, at lunch, and after school only.
MIDYEAR Transcript Request:
Some schools will request a "Mid-Year" transcript and report in January/February. If any of your colleges ask for this, please fill out this form, and then follow the rest of the transcript request procedures.
Seniors will need to send a final transcript to the college they will officially be attending. Fill this form out, and then follow the rest of the transcript request procedures.
FINAL Transcript Request:
Former students will fill out a separate form and pay $5 per transcript (no checks) in the counseling office (note: if you graduated before 2004, your first transcript will cost $20, and any additional copies will be $5 per transcript). If you cannot come in person, you may mail this form to South High School's counseling office, along with your payment (no checks), and a copy of your ID.