Transcript Requests

Current Students:

During the summer please contact Teresa Cordova at for instructions on obtaining a transcript.  

Transcript Request Form (current students)

FINAL Transcript Request:

Seniors will need to send a final transcript to the college they will officially be attending. Fill this form out, and then follow the rest of the transcript request procedures.

Final Transcript Request Form (Class of 2020 Only)

Former Students:

TUSD schools are currently closed to the public due to COVID-19. Please print out the transcript request form and mail it along with the following:

  • $5 per transcript (cash or money order only, no checks)*
  • a self addressed envelope to where you want it sent
  • a copy of your ID

 *Note: if you graduated before 2004, your first transcript will cost $20, and any additional copies will be $5 per transcript. Please MAIL to:
South High School
Atten. Counseling Office
4801 Pacific Coast Hwy
Torrance, CA 90505

Transcript Request Form (non-current students)