Partners in Excellence
Parent engagement is crucial to ensuring the best TUSD education of our multilingual students, whether they are learning English or another language. We encourage you to embrace the support of our District English Learner Multicultural Advisory Committee (DELMAC) team to learn all the ways you can best support your child at home.
Dr. Haiwen Chu, Senior Program Associate in Mathematics
Educational Workshops will also be led by Torrance Unified School District Staff. Come and learn how to support your child in math, reading and beyond high school!
Last year's conference featured the following partners:
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
- The ATTIC Teen Center
- Torrance Adult School
- Torrance Council of PTAs
- Torrance Education Foundation / South Bay Enrichment Academy
- Torrance Public Library
- TUSD Building Bridges
- TUSD Camp Nerdling
- TUSD devELOPment Academy (ELOP)
- TUSD Dual Language Immersion
- TUSD Gifted and Talented Education (GATE)
- TUSD Health Services and District Nurses
- TUSD Nutrition Services Department
- TUSD Science
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.