Dr. Ben Egan
Senior Director, Secondary Schools
- Serves as line officer for assigned schools, and assigned District Office functions such as establishing goals, objectives, and securing resources necessary for effective program operations.
- Supervises educational and administrative programs in accordance with legislative mandates and District policies
- Coordinates development and implementation of plans for community involvement at the District level and in the assigned schools
- Supervises evaluation of certificated and classified employees in the assigned schools
- Resolves staff and school community concerns with assistance from the appropriate District Office staff
- Interprets curriculum, instructional programs, policies, and procedures to school personnel, school patrons, and members of the community
- Articulates and coordinates with the various divisions of the District Office services to the assigned schools
- Administers assigned budget and monitors school-level fiscal accountability
- Assists assigned schools in establishing, achieving, and evaluating meaningful goals and objectives
- Works with principals and teachers to identify professional needs and to secure professional services and resources
- Recommends employment, assignment, and transfer of school employees
- Keeps abreast of curricular innovation, disseminates research and descriptive materials
- Provides articulation between middle and high schools
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.