Registration for South High School
Registration is in 3 parts:
- Online Information Packet
- Powerschool Online Registration
- In-person Registration (you must complete both online portions BEFORE the in-person registration date).
1. Online Information Packet
ASB/Yearbook Online Purchases:
SHS Webstore: https://SouthHighSchool.myschoolcentral.com
To find your student, add a zero to the END of their Student ID#.
Click here for the Instruction Page
2. Powerschool Online Registration
Online registration for returning students will open on August 1, 2019. At least one parent/guardian must have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account to complete registration. To log into your Powerschool parent account, click on the link to the right, or go to https://ps.tusd.org. Once you are logged in, click on "Ecollect forms" for the Registration forms.
For more information on this process go to https://www.tusd.org/parents/powerschool
3. In-Person Registration
Please Note: All students must bring the following required forms to their grade specific registration day at South High
- PowerSchool Confirmation Page (print and bring with you)
- SHS Attendance Policy Form (print and sign)
- TUSD Enrollment Form (9th grade and new students only) -- print and fill out and sign
- Parent Consent for Transcript (Seniors only)
What else can I do on registration day?
- Purchase ASB/yearbook packages ($110 made out to South High School)
- Purchase Student Planners ($10 made out to PTA)
- Sign up for Practice ACT/SAT Tests and Study Skills Seminar
In-Person Registration Dates:
Monday, 8/12 -- Freshmen
Tuesday, 8/13 -- Seniors
Wednesday, 8/14 -- Juniors
Thursday, 8/15 -- Sophomores