REGISTRATION (currently enrolled students)
- Powerschool Online Registration "Ecollect Forms"
- Online Information Packet "School Links"
- In-person Registration (you must complete both online portions BEFORE the in-person registration date).
1. Powerschool Online Registration
At least one parent/guardian must have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account to complete registration. To log into your Powerschool parent account, click on the link to the right, or go to https://ps.tusd.org. Once you are logged in, click on "Ecollect forms" for the Registration forms.
What if we are already Registered at South?
Even if your student is already enrolled, the Registration process needs to be completed every year, to update emergency contacts, etc.
2. Online Information Packet
Once your Ecollect forms portion is completed, be sure to click the link for "School Links" to download the information packet, including the Attendance Signature page which must be printed out and signed.
3. In-Person Registration - Makeup Registration Aug. 26 - 2-4 pm
Please Note: All students must bring the following required forms to registration at South High:
- SHS Attendance Policy Form (print and sign the Signature page only - page 8 in the School Links packet)
- Enrollment Form (Freshmen only)
What else can I do on registration day?
- Pick up schedule and textbooks - Please bring a backpack or bookbag to carry your books home with you!
- Purchase ASB & Yearbook package (optional - $110 made out to South High School)
- PTA forms and purchases
What if I cannot attend on my scheduled day?
- Make up registration is on August 26, 2:00-4:00 pm