REGISTRATION (currently enrolled students)
- Powerschool Online Registration "Ecollect Forms"
- Online Information Packet "School Links"
- In-person Registration (you must complete both online portions BEFORE the in-person registration date).
1. Powerschool Online Registration - opens Aug. 14
At least one parent/guardian must have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account to complete registration. To log into your Powerschool parent account, click on the link to the right, or go to https://ps.tusd.org. Once you are logged in, click on "Ecollect forms" for the Registration forms.
For more information on this process go to https://www.tusd.org/parents/powerschool
2. Online Information Packet - opens Aug. 14
Once your Ecollect forms portion is completed, be sure to click the link for "School Links" to download the information packet, including the Attendance Signature page which must be printed out and signed.
3. In-Person Registration - Aug. 18-21
Click here for schedules:
Please Note: All students must bring the following required forms to their grade specific registration day at South High:
What else can I do on registration day?
- Pick up schedule and textbooks
- Purchase ASB & Yearbook package ($110 made out to South High School)
- PTA forms and purchases
What if I cannot attend on my scheduled day?
- Make up registration is on August 26, 2:00-4:00 pm