REGISTRATION (currently enrolled students)
- Powerschool Online Registration "Ecollect Forms"
- Online Information Packet "School Links"
- In-person Registration (you must complete both online portions BEFORE the in-person registration date).
1. Powerschool Online Registration - OPENS AUGUST 1
At least one parent/guardian must have a PowerSchool Parent account to complete registration. Click on for the Registration forms.
What if we are already Registered at South?
Even if your student is already enrolled, the Registration process needs to be completed every year, to update emergency contacts, etc.
2. Online Information Packet
Once your online portion is completed, be sure to click the link for "Helpful Links" to download the information packet, including the Attendance Signature page which must be printed out and signed.
3. In-Person Registration - AUGUST 15-17
Please Note: All students must bring the following required forms to registration at South High:
- SHS Attendance Policy Form (print and sign the Signature page only)
- Enrollment Form (Freshmen only)
- Parent Consent for Transcript (Seniors only)
What else can I do on registration day?
- Pick up schedule and textbooks
- Try your locker combination
- Purchase ASB & Yearbook package (optional - $110 made out to South High School)
- PTA forms and purchases
What if I cannot attend on my scheduled day?
- A relative or friend can bring in your paperwork for you -- send a note with them authorizing them to do complete your registration
- Make up registration is on August 22, 9-11 am