Welcome to Torrance Unified School District!
News & Information
Dear TUSD Families, This past weekend ended with some positive news. The Los Angeles...
Distance Learning Parent Workshop Starting this Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 5:30 p...
Dear TUSD Parents, I hope you and your family are doing well and remaining safe as t...
- Technology Help, Resources & Tutorials
- 2021-2022 Calendar
- Wellness Center & Mental Health Resources
- COVID-19 Dashboard & Info
- Annual Notification of Parents Rights and Responsibilities
- Low-Cost Internet Application
- New Enrollment
- Parent/Community Engagement
- Traffic Advisory City of Torrance
- TB Test Screening Form
- Volunteer Form/Code of Conduct
- Board of Education Meeting Dates 2020-2021
- By-Trustee Board of Education Elections 2022
- 2020-2021 School Calendar
- Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP)
- Local Control Accountability Plan (Snapshot)
- Hamilton Adult Center and TUSD Surplus Property 7-11 Committee
- Letter from the Board: Hamilton School Site
- Letter from the Board: Hamilton 7-11 Committee
- Flyer Approval Process/Guidelines
- Food Truck Procedures and List
- Sign and Banner Application
Subscribe to get the latest news and information from the Torrance Unified School District.
Dr. Tim Stowe:
A veteran educator, Dr. Tim Stowe started his tenure as the 8th Superintendent of the Torrance Unified School District on July 1, 2020. Tim's career with the District began in 1993 as a teacher. Tim was promoted several times and eventually joined the District Leadership Team where he served as the Senior Director of Secondary Schools for six years and in 2013 he was promoted to Chief Academic Officer. Most recently he served for 4 years as the District’s Deputy Superintendent.
Tim holds a doctorate in Educational Leadership from the University of Southern California, received a Master of Science in School Counseling and California Administrative Services Credential from the University of La Verne, and a Bachelor of Arts in History, with a minor in Political Science, from the University of Redlands. Tim went through the Torrance Unified School District and is a West High School graduate.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.