Executive Director - Fiscal Services
- Administers Fiscal Services Division encompassing Accounting, Budgeting and Payroll Divisions.
- Develops and monitors the District's annual budget.
- Coordinates the formulation of budgets for controlling revenue and expenditures.
- Directs internal audits, financial statements and reports, statistical research, and analytical studies related to policy and program formulation.
- Coordinates external audits and formulates corrective action to any findings.
- Provides counsel on investment and cash management.
- Provides analyses, projections, and recommendations for the maintenance of fiscal stability of all District programs.
- Interprets and implements State and Federal regulations, generally accepted accounting principles, and new governmental accounting standards.
- Consults with and advises administrators on the legal and procedural requirements of school district financial management.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.