Dr. Tim Stowe
- Appointed Superintendent, as of July 23, 2021
- Serves as Interim Superintendent (starting July 1, 2020)
- Serves as Chief Business official
- Supervises the operation of the District's "support " functions: Accounting, Benefits, Custodial, Food Services, Information Technology, Maintenance & Operations, Payroll, Personnel, Purchasing, Risk Management, Transportation, and Warehouse.
- Directs the preparation, presentation, adoption and ongoing monitoring of the District's annual budget
- Administers the District's insurance programs
- Administers site acquisition and sale or lease of district property
- Supervises the planning, construction and rehabilitation of the District's facilities
- Provides legislative advocacy relating to fiscal/facility issues
- Manages District's investments/short term, long term portfolios
- Administers District contracts
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.