Meal Program and Payments
Our district particpates in the National School Lunch Program and School Breakfast Program to provide nutritious meals while following strict national and state guidelines. We are offering free meals to ALL students through the end of the 21-22 school year.
The application for the Federal Free and Reduced Meal Program is not required this year.
However, we ask that families submit income information to ensure important funding for Hull. Hull receives State Supplemental and Federal Title I funding that allows us to provide our students with support and intervention programs and staff. Income information will not be shared and will only be used to help Hull receive funding.
- Log into your Titan account (if you do not have an account, click on "Sign up Today!" make sure to verify your email and then follow directions to submit income information)
- On the left menu bar, select "Income Form"
- Click on the top right, green "New Form" button
- Fill in Name, Phone, and Email and click "Next"
- Enter your household size (# of people who live in your home), then click "Next"
- Click "Add Student" in the Students section. Fill in Student Name, Student ID if available, School, Grade, and Date of Birth. Click "Save". Add each student who lives in the home by clicking "Add Student" again. Once all students are added, click "Next"
- Review. Make sure all information is correct. Click "Next" if accurate, or the "Back" button to make corrections.
- Sign by filling in your name and Click "Submit"
Thank you for taking a few minutes to ensure funding for learning supports for low income families! Please contact Nutrition Services at 310-972-6350 if you need assistance with your Titan account.