Hull has an on-site library and computer lab that are accessible to all students before school, during lunch and briefly after school.
Hours: Monday-Friday from 7:45am to 3:15pm.
Librarian: Mrs. Glenda Simpson
Once a student selects a book, bring up to Librarian desk for checkout using their student ID card or number. Books should be returned to the blue bin on desk, on or before due date.
- Students can check out up to 2 library books at a time for two weeks
- If you need more time bring book in for renewal.
- No fines for late or overdue books
- Payment required for lost or damaged books
Available for use before school, during snack and lunch, and after school. Students may use computers for school related projects only.
Each student is given a set of textbooks at registration (see Mrs. Simpson in the library if you have not received textbooks).
Textbooks must be covered - only use jumbo sized stretchy cloth covers or paper
- Do not tape directly on the books or use contact or sticky clear coverings
- Textbooks should be stored in student lockers
- Lost and unattended textbooks found will be taken to Mrs. Simpson