Students can report a concern anonymously through the Say Something Anonymous Reporting System 24/7 call center, mobile app or website.
Examples of some of the things you can report:
» Bullying or regular intimidation
» Bragging about an upcoming planned attack
» Depression, anxiety or loss of self-control
How to See a Counselor
Sign up to see a counselor in the office using the iPad - a counselor will call you in at an appropriate time to talk individually. Counselors are also available during Snack & Lunch for walk-ins.
Hawk Points - Hero
Hull staff recognizes students who demonstrate our schoolwide expectations with Hawk Points, which can be exchanged for rewards and access to exclusive school events through Hero.
- How to Set-Up a Student or Parent Hero account
Students wishing to start a club at Hull can write a proposal and submit it to the Office.
Proposals must include:
- How the club will benefit Hull
- Name of adult sponsor (teacher, staff)
- Day and time of meetings
- Turn right 2 or more whole turns - stop at 1st number
- Turn left 1 whole turn past the 1st number - stop at the 2nd number
- Turn right and go directly to the 3rd number
- Lift the black handle up and pull the door out.
** Make sure to fit all your items in the locker before closing.