Students, parents, and community members can report a concern anonymously through the Say Something Anonymous Reporting System 24/7 call center, mobile app or website.
Examples of some of the things you can report:
- Bullying or regular intimidation
- Any bragging or information about an upcoming planned attack
- Depression, anxiety or loss of self-control
Meet With a School Counselor
Request a meeting or email a school counselor directly. Please use your eTUSD email only when emailing a counselor.
- Mrs. Carroll - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Jimenez - email@example.com
TUSD Care Solace
Mental health community referrals. In minutes you can filter by issue, age, gender, insurance, location and get matched up to options that can help right now.
TUSD Virtual Wellness Center
An online portal to help mental health and wellness resources. Students and parents can connect with school counselors, access mental health referrals, and tap into tools and techniques to manage stress and create balance.
The Wellness Helpline is available from 9am-3pm, Monday-Thursday (closed on major holidays) via phone at 424-757-4190 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Helpline is being answered by TUSD mental health and counseling support staff.
TUSD Families Connected
Resources on this website support our goal of improving the social-emotional wellness of our youth and setting them on a path for success.
Confidential Services for Adolescents
View a handout with numbers to crisis & youth hotlines and sexual & reproductive health organizations.
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800) 273-8255
- Crisis Text Line: Text “HOME” to 741-741
- LA County Mental Health Services: (800) 854-7771
- Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services: (877) 727-4747
- The Trevor Project for young LGBTQ Lives: (866) 488-7386
- National Runaway Safeline
- LGBTQ Family Acceptance
- Homework Club - Tuesday in the Computer Lab after school
- Running Club - Monday & Wednesday at the track after school
Students wishing to start a club at Hull can write a proposal and submit it to the Office.
Proposals must include:
- How the club will benefit Hull
- Name of adult sponsor (teacher, staff)
- Day and time of meetings
- Turn right 2 or more whole turns - stop at 1st number
- Turn left 1 whole turn past the 1st number - stop at the 2nd number
- Turn right and go directly to the 3rd number
- Lift the black handle up and pull the door out.
** Make sure to fit all your items in the locker before closing.