Students, parents, and community members can report a concern anonymously through the Say Something Anonymous Reporting System 24/7 call center, mobile app or website.
Examples of some of the things you can report:
- Bullying or regular intimidation
- Any bragging or information about an upcoming planned attack
- Depression, anxiety or loss of self-control
Meet With a School Counselor
Make an appointment at calendly.com/Hull-Counseling, or email a school counselor directly. Please use your eTUSD email only when making an appointment or emailing a counselor.
- Mrs. Carroll - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Jimenez - email@example.com
Beach Cities Health District
Confidential Services for Adolescents: View a handout with numbers to crisis & youth hotlines and sexual & reproductive health organizations.
Mental health community referrals. In minutes you can filter by issue, age, gender, insurance, location and get matched up to options that can help right now.
Resources on this website support our goal of improving the social-emotional wellness of our youth and setting them on a path for success.
Students wishing to start a club at Hull can write a proposal and submit it to the Office.
Proposals must include:
- How the club will benefit Hull
- Name of adult sponsor (teacher, staff)
- Day and time of meetings
- Turn right 2 or more whole turns - stop at 1st number
- Turn left 1 whole turn past the 1st number - stop at the 2nd number
- Turn right and go directly to the 3rd number
- Lift the black handle up and pull the door out.
** Make sure to fit all your items in the locker before closing.