TUSD sent a letter home containing information about setting up your PowerSchool account. The information in this letter provides the necessary resources for setting up your account. This information is NOT your PowerSchool login. To create a PowerSchool login:
Go to: https://ps.tusd.org/public/
- Click the second tab “Create an Account” (Do NOT attempt to Sign In using the first tab until you have created an account)
- Click the blue “Create an Account” button in the lower right
- Enter your information: First Name, Last Name, and Email Address
- Create a User Name – one that will be easy for you to remember (Not your Access ID)
- Create a password – again one easy to remember (Not your Access PW)
- Enter your student’s name, followed by the Access ID and Access PW associated with this student (provided in TUSD letter home)
- Choose Relationship from the drop down menu – this is who YOU are to the student. For example, select “Mother” if you are the student’s mother.
- Repeat steps 7 and 8 for each TUSD student in your family, using the specific Access ID and Access PW for each student (provided in TUSD letter)
- Click the “Enter” button at the bottom of page – you MUST complete this step in order to create your account.
- For additional information go to: http://www.tusd.org/parents/powerschool