Attention Parents of 6th Grade Students - IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS
Students CANNOT start 7th grade without the following Immunizations: TDAP and a 2nd dose of Varicella
- TDAP immunizations- This is a booster shot for Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (TDAP).
The above immunizations are required by the state of California in order to attend school. Please have your child immunized and bring proof (showing the date of immunization with a Doctor's stamp or signature) into the Health Office. All 6th grade students should turn in their TDAP immunizations by May 15, 2020 in order to be cleared for their 7th grade school year.
Cast, Braces, Crutches, Splints, Wheel Chairs, Scooters
Students wearing Casts, Braces, Crutches, Wheel Chairs, or Scooters may only be readmitted to school with:
- Note from the physician indicating the need for the use of any of the above mentioned devices and the extent of the injury and restrictions of physical activities and the dates the student will be covered.
- Written release by parent/guardian.
- Approval from the office.
Physical Education Excuses
If your student needs to sit out of P.E. due to a sickness or injury, they need to check in through the health office with the following information:
- Note from a parent stating the reason for the excuse and the dates requested off with a signature. A parent note can be for 1 to 3 days only.
- Note from a Physician is required if the excuse is for more than 3 days. A Physician's note needs to show the dates for the excuse and does require a doctor's stamp or signature.
H1N1 Flu Information for Parents
Any questions please contact the RMS health office at 310-533-4790 ext. 8983.