Welcome to Torrance Tykes Preschool
Make Torrance Tykes* your answer!
Torrance Tykes State Preschool
Half day preschool offered free of charge to income-qualified families. Preschool classes located on the following elementary campuses: Arlington, Carr, Edison, Lincoln, Torrance Elementary and Wood. Children that turn 4 years old by December 1st are given priority. Children must be 3 years old by December 1st to enroll. Children who have their third birthday on or after December 2 of the fiscal year, may be enrolled on or after their third birthday. Children must be toilet trained to apply.
We are accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year.
Interested families for Fall 2021 enrollment should complete the preliminary application as soon as possible as the enrollment process starts mid-June (see Application Form). After you complete the preliminary application you can start to gather the following documents:
- Your child’s birth record (showing birth date and name of parent)
- Birth record of all siblings included in the householdSpace is limited
- Your child’s updated immunization record (see immunization requirements on the tab above)
- 1 Current Utility bill (Edison, gas, cable, water)
- Verification of one month of current gross income from all adults living in the household (Pay stubs, Self-employed logs/receipts/taxes, CALWORKS, Child support, EDD, Social Security, etc.)
Space is limited--Enrollment is completed by appointment only!
Please call us to make an appointment
or email us today!
Phone (310) 972-6490 Fax (310)972-6234
Se habla español
Turn in your application to email@example.com
*Torrance Tykes Preschool Programs is sponsored by the California Department of Education and the Torrance Unified School District. We are a non-profit 501-c and are licensed through CCL, LIC #197412159.
Torrance Tykes Preschool Events
We’re sorry, no events were found for this calendar.
Torrance Tykes Preschool
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.