School Plan for Student Achievement
The academic achievement of students is the top priority of the education system in California. California Education Code sections 41507, 41572, and 64001 and the federal Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) require each school to consolidate plans from all funding sources into the Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA).
School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
As required by the State of California, School Accountability Report Cards document the following information:
- School Demographics
- Facility Conditions
- Fiscal Reports
- Parent Involvement
- State Test Scores (STAR, CAHSEE, Physical Fitness Test)
- College Prep (AP, SAT, ACT)
- Career Technical Education
- Teacher Credential Information
- Curriculum and Text Books
- Academic Performance Index (API) and Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP)
The California School Dashboard provides parents and educators with meaningful information on school and district progress so they can participate in decisions to improve student learning.