LIBRARY HOURS: 8:00-3:30
LATE START LIBRARY HOURS: 9:00-3:30
NON FICTION & SENIOR RESEARCH — Check out over 100 titles of non-fiction ebooks perfect for research projects or personal growth
Not sure what you want to be when you grow up?
Click HERE to research careers that might interest you!
ALEXANDRIA RESEARCHER — Use this link to search our entire collection
EBOOKS & AUDIO BOOKS — Use this link to access audio and eBooks
Textbooks and/or Instructional Materials:
It is our responsibility as a school community to ensure all students have sufficient textbooks and/or instructional materials. If your child does not have the appropriate instructional materials for class, please contact the librarian, Paula Fox at 310.533.4396 ext. 7901, so that she can remedy the situation.
• ID cards are required to borrow library books.
• Items can be borrowed for two weeks.
• Several renewals are permitted.
• Late books will be charged a ten cent fine for each late day, excluding non-school days.
• Students will be charged the full purchase price for lost or severely damaged books.
• Seniors with unresolved library debt may be unable to purchase Prom tickets and/or receive their diploma.
Independent Study Students:
• Students must call the library (ext. 7901) and setup an appointment to come to the library for their textbooks.
• A current THS ID is required.
• All books used for a previous class need to be returned prior to issuance of books for a new class.
• Appointments will be scheduled from 8:30am - 3:00pm.
• ID cards are required to borrow textbooks.
• Books should be covered to protect them.
• Put your name on the cover. Many books look alike.
• Students will be charged a fine for damaged books.
• Check your books for damage when they are issued. Notify the library immediately if your item is damaged.
• Permanent marks, graffiti or water damage may result in a charge for the entire purchase price of the book.
• All books are due by 1 pm on the last day of school. Each late book will result in a $5.00 late fine.
• Do not leave books in your locker at the end of the year.
• Textbooks should be stored at home. Lockers are for short term storage only.
Library Assistant/Textbook Clerk
Students may visit the library before and after school, during snack and lunch and also during passing periods.
Students may visit the library during class time ONLY if they have a teacher's permission slip.