Join the 2020-2021 Jefferson PTSA
Achieving More, Together
August PTSA-Sponsored Activities (Your Dollars at Work!)
- Jefferson School Planners for all students! (We hope you're enjoying them!)
- Welcome Back Lunch for teachers at Sub Club Italian Deli.
Please Join PTSA Today!
- Online Membership is $10 per member.
- Link: Join the JMS PTSA.
September PTSA Membership Raffle Results
$25 gift card to Starbucks Coffee: Christian Munoz
$20 gift card to Marsatta Chocolates: John Kim
$20 gift card to Marsatta Chocolates: Michelle Vanlerberghe
$15 gift card to Pinwheel Cafe and Bakery: Scott Black
$15 gift card to Sub Club Italian Deli: Sue Park
2- $5 gift cards to Five Guys Hamburgers: Sofia de Dios
2- $5 gift cards to Five Guys Hamburgers: Garrett Mattie
JMS Family-Owned Businesses
- Thank you to the donations from our wonderful JMS business community!
- Click here for: A List of JMS Family Owned Businesses.
Link: Join Online!
Discounts for PTA Members:
Save Money with Member Offers - Why PTA | National PTA
Save Money as a PTA Member. Whether you're buying school supplies for the kids or renting a car for your next family vacation, PTA members can save money on everyday purchases thanks to National PTA Member Offers.. National PTA teams up with businesses committed to supporting PTA’s mission of serving all children by offering our members special discounts, fundraising opportunities and other ...
Link to National PTA: National PTA "Save Money with Membership"
Member Perks | California State PTA
The mission of the California State PTA is to positively impact the lives of all children and families.
Link to California PTA: California Member Perks
Join the Jefferson PTSA to support JMS students and programs, as well as receive perks! Click here to join online.
Members need not volunteer their time.
PTA is also looking for Board members. Please contact Jessica Nguyen at email@example.com if you are interested in one of the following PTA
- 3rd Vice President (Ways and Means—Step it Up fundraiser)
- 4th Vice President (Parent Outreach—teachers’ back to school luncheon)