Turn in your 8th grade information contact form
so you can keep up to date with 8th grade activities this year!
Class of 2019
8th Grade Information
Dear 8th Grade Parents,
It’s our students’ last year at Casimir, and we want to make it the best! The 8th Grade Committee will be planning many activities and fundraisers this year which will culminate in the 8th Grade Dance and the 8th Grade Promotion Ceremony. We welcome your participation!
In order for both the parents and the students to stay informed about all of the upcoming activities, the 8th Grade Committee would like to have your contact information. Please fill out the information below, and return it with the rest of your child’s school papers on registration day.
8th Grade Committee
- 8th grade restaurant nights (look for flyers in email and on the website):
- Tuesday, October 16th – Chipotle
- Wednesday, November 28th – Kings Hawaiian/Local Place
- Wednesday, January 15th – McDonalds
- Monday, February 4th – Rascals
- March 7th – 8th grade panoramic photo
- March 12th – Math Night & 8th Grade In-n-Out Fundraiser
- April 15th – 8th grade promotion portraits
- June 4th – 8th Grade Awards Night
- June 14th – 8th Grade Promotion Dance
- June 18th – 8th Grade Picnic
- June 20th – 8th Grade Promotion Ceremony
Purchase your yearbook early to guarantee you will get one! There will only be a VERY limited supply sold at the end of the year on a first come, first served basis. Don't miss out!