Applications & Enrollment Forms

If you have a concern about the development of your child and would like them to be assessed, please reach out to our office  (310) 972-6500 x 2550. If your child already has an IEP, please enroll with the Family Welcome Enrollment Center. Click here for the FWEC website. The FWEC phone number is (310) 972-6280.

If you would like your child to be a Peer Model and participate in our PAL program (which is fee-based), please see the tab below. 

If your child will be attending LAUNCH preschool, either with an IEP or in our PAL Peer Model Program, the enrollment documents below will also need to be completed.  Please reach out to our office if you have any questions!  (310) 972-6500 x 2550.