It's time for our annual John Adam's Olympics and Family Picnic!
Schedule of Events (all times are approximate)
9:00 am - Olympic Parade
9:15 am - 10:15 am - Field Events
- Softball Throw, Standing Long Jump, Jump Rope, Obstacle Run, Hula Hoops (K-2), Team Basketball (3-5)
- Each student will report to his or her field event and wait for the event coordinator to organize and start the event. When students are finished they must stay there until everyone is done.
10:15 am -10:30 am - Recess
10:30 am - 11:30 am - K-2 Running Events
- 40 Meter, 60 Meter, 80 Meter, Relays
11:30 am - 12:30 pm - 3-5 Running Events
- 50 Meter, 100 Meter, 200 Meter, Relays
12:30pm - 1:30 pm - LUNCH
- Join our athletes for a picnic lunch. Bring a blanket and/or beach chears.
IF YOU WILL BE TAKING YOUR CHILD HOME BEFORE REGULAR DISMISSAL TIME YOU MUST SIGN THEM OUT IN THE OFFICE.
Award Ceremonies - Monday July 17th in the cafe
- 9:00 am - grades 3-5
- 9:45 am - grades K-2